We are looking for a Core PHP Developer who is dedicated to the writes code and design that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
What does the Developer do?
A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, and launching.
Check out our Website Development.
Programming Languages needed:
- PHP (Required)
- Laravel/WordPress/CodeIgniter (preferred)
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Produce detailed specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Website development experience in PHP.
- Good knowledge of relational databases like MySql.
- Known about common third-party APIs.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
Experience: 0-1 Year.